The decorating contractor that Otago trusts!
Celebrating over 120 years in Dunedin
On January 15, 1896, Mr James Wren started in business on his own account as a painting and decorating contractor in Dunedin, Otago.
Residential & Commercial Painters in Dunedin
The business grew and a small retail outlet in Stafford St was opened. The rest, as they say, is history. The company is now owned by Richard Daniell, Brian Black, Blair Mitchell & Mark Power. When the company started out in January 1896, it was a painting and decorating contractor. This has always been James Wren & Co’s main focus; building a strong reputation for quality workmanship. The company has branched out into plasterboard stopping, solid plaster and tiling.
James Wren & Co. Ltd: Best Painting Companies in Dunedin
For an experienced decorating, plastering and tiling contractor that covers the Christchurch, Dunedin, central and south Otago regions, call us now! We can arrange a free measure, quote and advice.
10 Reasons to Choose Wrens:
- Over 120 years of knowledge, experience and history.
- Master trades people, member of the Master Painters and Master Plasterers and Tilers Associations.
- Proud to be locally owned and operated.
- Thousands of satisfied customers.
- Customer relationships spanning generations.
- Full scope and specification with every quote.
- We respect the property and possessions of our clients.
- We will go the extra mile.
- We will take the stress out of renovating.
- We will add value to your property.