The decorating contractor that Otago trusts!
Celebrating over 120 years in Dunedin
On January 15, 1896, Mr James Wren started in business on his own account as a painting and decorating contractor in Dunedin, Otago.
The business grew and a small retail outlet in Stafford St was opened. The rest, as they say, is history. The company is now owned by Richard Daniell, Brian Black, Blair Mitchell & Mark Power. When the company started out in January 1896, it was a painting and decorating contractor. This has always been James Wren & Co’s main focus; building a strong reputation for quality workmanship. The company has branched out into plasterboard stopping, solid plaster and tiling.
For an experienced decorating, plastering and tiling contractor that covers the Christchurch, Dunedin, central and south Otago regions, call us now! We can arrange a free measure, quote and advice.
10 Reasons to Choose Wrens:
- Over 120 years of knowledge, experience and history.
- Master trades people, member of the Master Painters and Master Plasterers and Tilers Associations.
- Proud to be locally owned and operated.
- Thousands of satisfied customers.
- Customer relationships spanning generations.
- Full scope and specification with every quote.
- We respect the property and possessions of our clients.
- We will go the extra mile.
- We will take the stress out of renovating.
- We will add value to your property.